10. England have won all four of their Group E games so far. They are favourites to win at 1.12.
9. Lithuania have failed to score in their last three matches. England are 1.57 to win without conceding a goal.
8. Prior to their seven match unbeaten run, England lost twice in a row (to Italy and Uruguay in the 2014 World Cup). Lithuania can be backed at 21.00 to win.
READ: England vs Lithuania - Jonathan Wilson's Tactical Preview
7. Roy Hodgson’s side have scored 12 goals in their last four games. Over 3.5 home goals are available at 3.25.
6. England have won their last two games by a 3-1 scoreline, a repeat of which is priced at 15.00.
5. The hosts have conceded just one goal in qualifying so far. Lithuania are 11.00 to score more than once.
4. Danny Welbeck is joint top scorer in the qualifying campaign with five goals. He is 2.12 to find the net.
3. Wayne Rooney has scored seven goals in his last eight international appearances. The England captain is 4.00 to open the scoring.
2. Harry Kane has scored 29 goals in all competitions this season, and is the Premier League’s top scorer with a 19 goal haul. Kane is 4.00 to score the first goal.
1. The Tottenham striker netted his first Premier League hat-trick last weekend, his second treble of the season in all competitions. He is 19.00 to bag three or more against Lithuania.
Bet on the game now