10. England have won all four previous head-to-heads with San Marino, conceding just one goal. They are 1.07 to win both halves.
9. England boast a 26-1 aggregate score over San Marino from their four previous encounters. An average 6.5 goals per game. They are 7.00 to win 7-0.
8. San Marino’s sole goal against England came during a World Cup qualifier in November 1993. They are 12.00 to draw/lose on the HT/FT.
7. San Marino last scored two goals in a game in August 2012, during a friendly with Malta. Both teams to score is priced at 5.00
6. England have kept three clean sheets in their last three outings. They are 1.07 to win without conceding at Wembley.
Watch San Marino score against England after just 8.3 seconds during World Cup qualifying in 1993:
5. Danny Welbeck scored twice for England against Switzerland in the side’s last outing and bagged the first hat-trick of his career playing for Arsenal last month. Welbeck is 7.00 to score three.
4. Five of England’s 13 shots at goal hit the target against Switzerland, compared to three of eight attempts in their last competitive game — against Costa Rica at the World Cup. England are 2.10 to lose with a 0-6 handicap.
3. Fabian Delph made his competitive England debut against Switzerland, picking up a yellow card — his first of the season. Delph is 15.00 to score twice.
2. San Marino’s sole victory was a 1-0 result over Liechtenstein in April 2004. They are 101.00 to beat England.
1. Liverpool’s Rickie Lambert is yet to score for club or country this season. He is 1.47 to score below 1.5 goals on Thursday.
Bet on all the upcoming Euro 2016 qualifiers
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards