10. Italy boast a W13 D4 L4 record against Belgium and are unbeaten in two previous European Championship games against the side ranked 2nd in the world. Italy are 3.20 to win.
9. Belgium beat Italy the last time these countries met, 3-1 in a friendly last November. It was their second 3-1 result over the Italians from three games and a repeat scoreline is priced at 22.00.
8. Belgium have won the opening games of each of their last two European Championship finals, going on to lose their other two in each group stage (1984 and 2000). They are 2.56 to win this opener.
7. Belgium have scored at least one goal in each of their last nine games, averaging 2.3 goals per outing. They are 4.60 to score in both halves.
Watch Italy beat Belgium 2-0 in Euro 2000
6. This will be Gianluigi Buffon’s fourth European Championship (2004, 2008, 2012) and he could equal Philipp Lahm’s 15-game record for consecutive appearances in the finals. The goalkeeper is 2.90 to keep a clean sheet.
5. It’s ended a four-game winless run with two warm-up victories heading into Euro 2016. Both came with a clean sheet and they are 4.75 to win without conceding.
4. Kevin De Bruyne has contributed to 10 goals in his last eight games for Belgium (5 goals, 5 assists). The Manchester City midfielder is 21.00 to score twice.
3. Romelu Lukaku has scored in each of his last four appearances for Belgium and netted 25 goals for club side Everton this season. The 22-year-old 5.75 to score first.
2. Graziano Pelle is Italy’s top-scoring forward of their Euro 2016 squad with five goals in 13 international appearances. The Southampton player is 3.85 to net at any time.
1. Belgium have conceded first in four of their last five outings and are 2.00 to do so again.