10. Portugal have won all three of their past meetings with Croatia. They can be backed at 2.14 to go through to the quarter-finals.
9. Croatia have never scored against Portugal; they are the only side Portugal have faced more than twice without conceding a goal. Fernando Santos’ side are 4.60 to win with a clean sheet.
8. Croatia could reach the quarter-finals for the third time after Euro 1996 and Euro 2008. They are favourites at 1.74 to go through.
7. The nations last met in a 2013 friendly in Geneva. Portugal won 1-0, a repeat of which is priced at 7.50.
6. The first meeting between the sides saw Portugal win 3-0 in Nottingham at Euro 1996. An identical scoreline is available at 29.00.
5. Croatia have played in Lens once before, beating Jamaica 3-1 at the 1998 World Cup. They are 23.00 to beat Portugal 3-1.
4. Portugal are unbeaten in seven European Championship games, winning three and drawing four. They are 1.51 to either win or draw (after 90 minutes) in a Double Chance bet.
3. By drawing all three of their matches, Portugal are the only side to reach the knockout stages of Euro 2016 without winning a group game. Croatia are 1.39 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. Only Michel Platini (9) has scored more European Championship goals than Cristiano Ronaldo (8). Ronaldo is 4.30 to open the scoring.
1. Ronaldo has now scored in seven combined European Championships and World Cups, more than any other player. He is 12.00 to score twice or more against Croatia.