10. Spain beat Croatia 1-0 in the group stage of Euro 2012 — Jesus Navas bagging the 88th-minute winner. A repeat scoreline is priced at 6.00.
9. Spain’s overall record against Croatia reads W3 D1 L1, with their sole defeat coming the first time these nations met. Spain are 2.08 to win.
8. Croatia have lost their final group fixture in three of their four European Championship campaigns. They are 3.40 to lose/lose on the HT/FT.
7. Ivan Perisic could make his 50th international appearance for Croatia on Tuesday. The midfielder scored in the 2-2 draw with Czech Republic last week and is 11.50 to score first.
6. Spain have not conceded a goal in their last 10 competitive games (all wins). They are 3.15 to win with a clean sheet.
5. Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos picked up his 15th yellow card of the season in Spain’s 3-0 win over Turkey last week. Spain are 2.65 to pick up the most cards.
4. David Silva has been substituted eight times at the European Championship — a joint-tournament record with Italy’s Antonio Cassano. Silva is 9.00 to score last.
3. There was on average 1.97 goals per game during the first two rounds of group matches at Euro 2016. Between them, games involving Spain and Croatia average 2.25 goals. A priced of 2.48 is available for +2.5 goals.
2. Luka Modric is the Croatia only player to have scored at two European Championships. The Real Madrid midfielder bagged the winner against Turkey in their Euro 2016 opener but didn’t record a single shot against Czech Republic. Modric is 17.00 to score.
1. Juventus striker Alvaro Morata’s two goals against Turkey takes his 2016 tally for club and country to 11. Morata scored just three times in the first half of the season and is 5.25 to bag the first on Tuesday.