10. France could become only the third hosts to win their first two group games of a European Championship. They are favourites to win at 1.22.
9. The hosts have won four of their six meetings with Albania, drawing one and losing one. They are 1.01 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Albania could become only the second nation to lose their first ever two European Championship matches after Turkey in 1996. They can be backed at 19.00 to win.
7. France haven’t won consecutive European Championship games since 2000-2004, when they won the Euro 2000 final and their first match of Euro 2004. Albania are 4.80 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Albania recorded their first ever victory over France in a friendly last year. They won 1-0, a repeat of which is priced at 24.00.
5. The most recent meeting prior to that ended in a 1-1 friendly draw in November 2014. An identical scoreline is available at 12.50.
4. Albania have never scored multiple goals in a game against France. The hosts are 1.59 to win without conceding a goal.
3. France ran out 1-0 winners against Sweden in their last match in Marseille (November 2014). They are 5.80 to win 1-0.
2. Dimitri Payet has found the net three times in his last four appearances for France, including the winner against Romania in the Euro 2016 opener. The West Ham midfielder is 2.38 to score at any time.
1. Olivier Giroud has scored eight goals in his last eight international appearances, including four in his last three. He is 3.85 to open the scoring as he did against Romania