10. Germany could win their first two games of a European Championship for the fifth time. They are favourites to win at 1.58.
9. Despite that record, Germany have never won the first two matches of successive European Championships. Poland can be backed at 6.50 to win.
8. The Germans have lost just one of their 20 meetings with Poland, winning 13 and drawing six. Germany are 1.13 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Poland’s only victory against Germany came in a Euro 2016 qualifier in Warsaw last year. They won 2-0, a repeat of which is priced at 28.00.
Watch Poland beat Germany 2-0 in Euro 2016 qualifying
6. Arkadiusz Milik scored the opener that day, just as he did against Northern Ireland in Poland’s 1-0 win last week. The striker is 10.00 to open the scoring once again.
5. The Poles could keep successive clean sheets at a European Championship for the first time. They are 5.75 to keep Germany out.
4. Germany haven’t kept consecutive clean sheets at a European Championship since the Euro 1996 group stages. They are 2.65 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Sami Khedira was the last Germany international to score at the Stade de France in a 2-1 friendly win over France in 2013. The midfielder is 7.00 to score at any time.
2. Robert Lewandowski is goalless in his last four international appearances. The Bayern Munich striker is 6.75 to open the scoring.
1. If selected, Bastian Schweinsteiger will set a new German record of 15 appearances in European Championship games. Schweinsteiger, who netted against Ukraine, is 7.00 to score at any time.