10. Belgium have won eight of their 12 past meetings with Hungary, drawing two and losing two. They are favourites to go through to the quarter-finals at 1.25.
9. Hungary have won just one of their four knockout stage games at previous European Championships. They can be backed at 4.15 to progress.
8. Belgium are unbeaten in their last eight matches against Hungary, winning six. They are 1.61 to win in 90 minutes.
7. Hungary could remain unbeaten in four major tournament games for the first time since the 1954 World Cup. They are 7.50 to win in 90 minutes.
6. Hungary scored three goals from outside the penalty area in the group stages, more than any other side. Balazs Dzsudzsak, who scored from distance against Portugal, is 15.00 to score from outside the box.
5. At 37 years and 61 days old when he scored against Portugal, Zoltan Gera became the second oldest player ever to score at a European Championship. The midfielder is 10.00 to score at any time.
4. The nations last met in a 2009 friendly in Ghent. Belgium won 3-0, a repeat of which is priced at 10.50.
3. Their last major tournament meeting ended in a 1-1 group stage draw at the 1982 World Cup. An identical scoreline is available at 8.00.
2. Kevin De Bruyne has scored five goals and assisted six in his last 11 international appearances. The Belgian is 6.00 to open the scoring.
1. Romelu Lukaku has found the net six times in his last seven appearances for Belgium. The Everton striker is 10.00 to score twice or more.