10. Hungary are winless in 10 meetings against Portugal and are 1.39 to lose this clash on Tuesday.
9. Portugal have not conceded in any of their last three games with Hungary and have won the last six. They are 1.86 to win with a clean sheet.
8. Hungary’s three draws against Portugal came in international friendlies in 1983, 1956 and 1926. A draw is available at 4.60.
7. Cristiano Ronaldo took 20 shots during Portugal’s 0-0 draw with Austria last week. The striker is yet to score this tournament and is 1.92 not to score again.
6. This will be Ronaldo’s 800th career appearance, having scored a combined 545 goals for Portugal and his club sides. The 31-year-old is 3.00 to score first.
5. Hungary could remain unbeaten in the group stage of a major tournament for the first time since the 1962 World Cup. They are 11.50 to win this clash.
4. Two of Hungary’s three goals at Euro 2016 have been scored in the 87th minute. They are 11.00 to score their first goal after 75 minutes.
3. After two rounds of fixtures Portugal had the most shots at Euro 2016 (49) and most on target (15) of all teams. However, they had scored just one goal. Portugal are 5.30 not to score.
2. Half of the 26 matches played after Sunday night’s games had been 0-0 at half time. A goalless scoreline at the break here is priced at 7.50.
1. Portugal’s Pepe will be suspended for the last-16 if he is booked on Tuesday. The Real Madrid centre-half has picked up a yellow in three of his last six outings for club and country. He is 2.80 to be booked.