10. Germany could win a record 25th match at the European Championship. They are favourites to win at 1.26.
9. The Germans are unbeaten in their seven meetings with Northern Ireland, winning four and drawing three. They are 1.03 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. These nations have met 14 times before, with Germany winning eight games, Northern Ireland two and four draws. A share of the points is priced at 6.05.
7. Northern Ireland will qualify for the knockout stages with a victory. They can be backed at 15.50 to win.
6. Germany are winless in three major tournament outings at Parc de Princes, drawing once and losing twice. Northern Ireland are 4.30 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Northern Ireland haven’t beaten Germany since 1983, winning 1-0 in a Euro 1984 qualifier. An identical scoreline is available at 23.00.
4. Germany could keep a clean sheet in each of their three group matches at a European Championship for the first time since 1996. They are 1.62 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Northern Ireland have never won successive games or kept successive clean sheets at a major tournament. They are 18.00 to win without conceding.
2. Kyle Lafferty has scored 17 goals for Northern Ireland; only David Healey (36) has netted more. Lafferty is 7.50 to find the net at any time.
1. Despite scoring 10 goals in 13 World Cup fixtures, Thomas Muller is yet to score in seven European Championship appearances. The striker is 4.10 to open the scoring.