10. Austria boast a W3 D5 L2 record over Portugal and are 5.15 to win this clash on Saturday.
9. However, Austria lost their opening group game to Hungary and are now winless in four European Championship outings. They are 1.80 to lose.
8. These sids drew 1-1 the last time they met, in October 1995 during Euro ’96 qualifying. Another draw ia available at 3.65.
7. Portugal drew their opening group game with Iceland 1-1 despite retaining 72% possession and recording 26 shots. Portugal are 2.80 to win/win on the HT/FT.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo will earn a Portuguese record 128th international cap if he plays on Saturday — surpassing Luis Figo. Ronaldo boasts 58 goals for Portugal and is 3.65 to net first.
5. Meanwhile, Nani can score in consecutive Portugal appearances for the first time since 2008 after netting against Iceland earlier this week. The winger is 3.45 to score at any time.
4. Just three of Austria’s 14 shots in their 2-0 defeat to Hungary hit the target and they have now lost back-to-back matches by that scoreline. Portugal are 8.00 to win 2-0.
3. Midfielder David Alaba recored six of those 14 shots for Austria but failed to find the net. Alaba is 15.00 to score first.
2. Ronaldo, meanwhile, squandered 10 shots against Iceland and has now not scored for club or country in over a month. The Real Madrid star is 1.73 not to score.
1. Portugal have scored first in four of their last five games and are 1.42 to do so again.