10. England are the only nation with a 100% record in Euro 2016 qualifying. They are favourites to win at 1.15.
9. The Three Lions have won their last three meetings with Estonia without conceding a single goal. The hosts are 1.55 to win with a clean sheet.
8. It is a year to the day since England beat San Marino 5-0 at Wembley. Roy Hodgson’s side are 17.00 to beat Estonia 5-0.
7. England won 3-0 when the sides first met in Estonia in 2007. An identical scoreline is priced at 6.75.
6. They won 1-0 the last time the nations met in October of last year, a repeat of which is available at 7.50.
5. England last dropped points in a qualifying game in a 0-0 draw against Ukraine in 2013. Estonia are 5.80 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Estonia haven’t won or even scored away from home in the current qualifying campaign. England are 1.01 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. The Estonians haven’t scored in a competitive away game since September 2013. They are 2.55 to score over 0.5 goals.
2. If he scores, Jamie Vardy will become the first Leicester player to find the net for England since Gary Lineker in 1985. The striker is 2.17 to score at any time.
1. Harry Kane has scored in each of his three competitive international appearances. He is 3.95 to open the scoring.