10. Romania have won 13 of their 18 meetings with Albania, losing two and drawing three. They are favourites to win at 2.25.
9. Albania are yet to win a European Championship match having lost their first two games of Euro 2016. They can be backed at 3.35 to beat Romania.
8. Romania have won just one of their 15 European Championship matches, drawing five and losing nine. Albania are 1.70 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Albania could join Turkey as the only nations to lose their first ever three European Championship games. Romania are 1.36 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Romania haven’t lost against Albania since the 1940s, going down 1-0 in 1946 and 1948. Albania are 8.50 to win 1-0.
5. Albania have never scored more than once in a single game against Romania. They are 3.45 to score over 1.5 goals, with unders at 1.26.
4. Neither side has scored more than once in the last three meetings, with have finished 1-0 (to Romania), 1-1 and 1-1. Identical scorelines are priced at 6.50 and 7.00 respectively.
3. Three of Romania’s five shots at Euro 2016 have been attempted by Bogdan Stancu, including his two goals both from the penalty spot. Stancu is 6.10 to open the scoring
2. Hungary (1964-1972) are the only side to have been awarded penalties in three successive European Championship games. Romania are 6.00 to score a spot-kick.
1. Romania have conceded three goals at Euro 2016 so far, more than they conceded in the entirety of the qualifying campaign (2). They are 3.35 to win with a clean sheet.