10. Scotland’s record against Germany since Euro ’92 reads W1 D1 L4. They are 1.40 to lose this European Championships qualifier.
9. Germany have beaten Scotland 2-1 in both their previous two meetings (September 2014 and September 2003). A repeat result is priced at 9.00.
8. However, the Scots have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four clashes with Germany and are 22.00 to win this encounter 1-0.
7. Scotland have won their last four competitive home games. They are 8.50 to win this tie.
6. World champions Germany, meanwhile, have won their last three away fixtures - including a 1-0 friendly result over Euro 2012 winners Spain. They are 2.20 to win/win on the HT/FT.
5. In fact, Joachim Low’s men have lost just one of their last 36 competitive away games. A draw is available at 4.65.
4. Mario Gotze scored twice for Germany in their 3-1 win over Poland last Friday. The Bayern Munich ace now boasts 16 goals for his country and is 12.00 to net another double.
3. Hull City’s Shaun Maloney is Scotland’s top scorer in qualifying Group D, having netted against Poland, Ireland and twice against Gibraltar. He is 7.50 to score.
2. Thomas Muller (6) is Germany’s top scorer during this qualifying campaign and bagged both goals against the Scots in this reverse clash in Dortmund. He is 12.00 to net twice.
1. Combined, Premier League front men Steven Naismith (Everton) and Steven Fletcher (Sunderland) boast just two goals from 10 club games this season. Naismith is 11.50 to score first, with Fletcher at 11.00.