10. England have won all three of their past meetings with Slovakia. They are favourites to win at 1.75.
9. The most recent meetings saw England win 4-0 in a 2009 friendly, a repeat of which is priced at 226.0.
8. Wayne Rooney scored twice that day. Now on the verge of scoring in four major tournaments for England, Rooney is 3.20 to find the net at any time.
7. Prior to that England beat Slovakia 2-1 home and away in qualifying for Euro 2004. An identical scoreline is available at 16.00.
6. England are currently on a run of nine European Championship matches unbeaten (excluding penalty shootouts), winning five and drawing four. They are 1.15 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Slovakia’s victory over Russia was their first ever win at a European Championship. They can be backed at 5.95 to beat England.
4. The Slovakians could remain unbeaten in successive major tournament games for the first time ever. They are 2.17 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Despite scoring in five of their six major tournament matches, Slovakia have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of those games. They are 4.40 to keep England out.
2. Marek Hamsik’s goal against Russia was his 19th for his country; only Robert Vittek (23) and Szilard Nemeth (22) have scored more. Hamsik is 10.50 to open the scoring.
1. Rooney is two short of Alan Shearer’s seven European Championship goals, an England record. The Three Lions captain is 15.00 to score twice or more.