10. Croatia are unbeaten in all six of their previous matches with Turkey (W2 D4), although they subsequently lost one of these draws on a penalty shootout (Euro 2008). Croatia are 2.20 to win.
9. These nations last met during Euro 2012 qualifying, where Turkey failed to score both home and away to the Croatians. Croatia are 3.40 to win without conceding.
8. Croatia have scored first in three of their four draws with Turkey — their most recent meeting a 0-0 result in Zagreb. Another draw is priced at 3.30.
7. Turkey have kicked off with a defeat in all three of their previous European Championship appearances (in 1996, 2000 and 2008). However, they are 3.75 to win this clash.
Watch Turkey and Croatia battle out a penalty shootout in Euro 2008
Turkey vs Croatia (Euro 2008) HQ by discbreaker
6. Fatih Terim’s Turkey side have won their last two games off the back of a 2-1 friendly defeat to England. Both wins were 1-0 results and a repeat scoreline is priced at 9.00.
5. Turkey have failed to score a first-half goal in 10 of their 12 European Championship games. They are 2.90 to be losing at the break.
4. Croatia have lost only one of their last 13 matches in all competitions (W8 D4 L1) and beat San Marino 10-0 in a friendly at the start of June. They are 3.80 to score in both halves.
3. Mario Mandzukic has scored five goals in his last four appearances for Croatia to take his international tally to 24. The Juventus striker is 9.50 to score twice.
2. Arda Turan is the only player in the Turkey squad to have scored at a European Championship (three games, two goals at Euro 2008). Turan is 10.50 to score first.
1. Ivan Perisic top scored for Croatia in Euro 2016 qualifying with six goals. No other Croatia player scored more than twice during the 10-game campaign. Perisic is 3.90 to score.