10. Wales have won 44 of their previous 95 meetings with Northern Ireland, losing 27 and drawing 24. They are favourites at 1.45 to go through to the quarter-finals.
9. Three of the six competitive meetings between the nations have ended level. A draw after 90 minutes is priced at 3.05.
8. By beating Russia, Wales became the first debutants to reach the knockout stages of a European Championship since Croatia in 1996. They are 2.02 to win in 90 minutes.
7. Like Wales, Northern Ireland are one of five tournament debutants to reach the knockout stages of Euro 2016. They can be backed at 2.80 to go through to the next round.
6. Northern Ireland attempted fewer shots than any other side in the group stages (15). They are 4.95 to win in 90 minutes.
5. Wales’ only defeat to Northern Ireland came in the form of a 2-1 loss in a World Cup qualifier in 1954, a repeat of which is available at 17.00.
4. In qualifying for the 2006 World Cup the sides drew 2-2 in Wales, while Wales won 3-2 in Ireland. Identical scorelines are priced at 22.00 and 46.00 respectively.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (21) is the only player still at Euro 2016 to have scored more league goals than Will Grigg (20) in 2016. The Wigan Athletic striker is 6.30 to score at any time.
2. Gareth Bale’s goal against Russia saw him become the first Welshman to score three goals in a major tournament. The Real Madrid forward is 3.65 to open the scoring.
1. Bale also became only the seventh player to score in all three group matches at a European Championship. He is 8.00 to score twice or more against Northern Ireland.