10. France could become the first European nation to win four major tournaments as hosts. They are favourites to win Euro 2016 at 1.45.
9. Les Bleus have won their last 10 meetings with Portugal. They are 2.06 to win it in 90 minutes.
8. The last team to beat a host nation in the final of a European Championship was Greece, who beat Portugal in 2004. Portugal can be backed at 2.90 to win their first ever major championship.
7. Portugal’s last victory against France came in the form of a 2-0 away win in April 1975. An identical scoreline is available at 19.00.
6. There has been just one draw in the 24 meetings between the nations. A draw, resulting in extra time, is priced at 3.10.
5. Portugal failed to win any of their group games, and have one just once in 90 minutes at Euro 2016 (against Wales in the semi-final). France are 1.22 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. France are the only team to have beaten Portugal 10 or more times in a row. Portugal are 1.82 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Portugal are unbeaten in 13 competitive games under Fernando Santos, winning nine. They are 4.60 to win it in 90 minutes.
2. Only Michel Platini (9) has scored more goals at a single European Championship than Antoine Griezmann’s current tally of six. Griezmann is 4.50 to open the scoring.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo has contributed to eight of Portugal's last 11 European Championship goals, scoring six and assisting two. He is 14.00 to score twice or more.