10. Wales and Cyprus have met three times, twice in European Championships qualifying. Cyprus boast two wins and a defeat and are 7.00 to win again.
9. Wales beat Cyprus 3-1 in this fixture during Euro 2008 qualifying, one of four wins during that campaign. Chris Coleman’s side are 1.45 to win.
8. Cyprus have won just one game in 15, a 2-1 victory over Bosnia-Herzegovina in the opening round of Euro 2016 qualifying. They are 2.85 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Wales, meanwhile, are unbeaten in their last four competitive games — their best run of form since Euro 2004 qualifying. They are 3.40 to win both halves.
6. Wales recorded just two shots on target from 12 attempts during their 0-0 draw with Bosnia-Herzegovina on Friday night. They are 5.60 not to score against Cyprus.
5. Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale has scored seven goals in 14 appearances for club and country this season — including a double for Wales against Andorra last month. The former Tottenham star is 4.00 to net twice.
4. Just twice in the past 11 matches have both teams scored in a game involving Cyprus. Both teams to net in Cardiff is priced at 2.50.
3. Charlton striker Simon Church has scored just once in five outings for club and country this season and boasts just two goals for Wales in 28 appearances. The 25-year-old is 5.20 to score first.
2. Wales have scored first in just three of their last 10 outings. Cyprus are 3.35 to net the opener.
1. FC Sion midfielder Demetrios Christofi has scored two of Cyprus’ three goals this Euro 2016 qualifying campaign — both against Bosnia-Herzegovina. Cyprus are 2.08 to score.