10. Tottenham beat Asteras Tripolis 5-1 in this reverse fixture last month to go three games unbeaten in the Europa League group stage. Spurs are 1.18 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Spurs have won four of their last six outings and scored in each of their past nine. They are 1.75 to beat Asteras.
8. Asteras have lost just one in eight games — the 5-1 result at White Hart Lane. They are 4.75 to beat Tottenham.
7. Indeed, the Greek side are unbeaten at home this season with a W6 D2 record. They are 2.06 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Harry Kane’s winner against Aston Villa on Sunday was the striker’s eighth Spurs goal of the season. Kane boasts five strikes in the Europa League this campaign and is 5.10 to net first.
Watch Erik Lamela's amazing rabona strike in Tottenham's 5-1 win over Asteras two weeks ago:
5. Erik Lamela scored twice for Spurs against Asteras in the reverse fixture and now boasts three goals from four outings having gone 11 without scoring at the start of the season. Lamela is 3.25 to score.
4. Roberto Soldado has not scored for Tottenham since a Capital One Cup strike against Nottingham Forest in September. The forward boasts two goals in 10 appearances this term and is 1.51 not to net tonight.
3. Asteras striker Jeronimo Barrales scored the Greek side’s consolation against Spurs at White Hart Lane and boasts four goals for the season. Asteras are 1.46 to score.
2. Despite losing 5-1 at the Lane, Asteras (15) still average more shots per Europa League outing than Spurs (10.7) this season. They are 7.50 to win/win on the HT/FT.
1. Just 3% of Tottenham’s shots in the Europa League have come from within the six-yard box. Andros Townsend is 12.00 to score from outside the area.
Bet on the Europa League.