10. Basel have never faced Chelsea in a competitive game but have played four times against English clubs in the past two years. They have a W1 D3 record and are 2.80 to win again.
9. Chelsea have won just one of their last four games (L,L,W,D) and Basel are 1.52 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. The Blues have scored five goals in their past two away games, however, including a 3-0 result at Fulham. Rafael Benitez’s men are 2.45 to win.
7. Basel have recorded score draws in four of their last five games and another draw is available at 3.30.
6. Fernando Torres hasn’t scored in the Premier League since December yet has netted in all of his last three Europa appearances. The striker is 3.20 to score.
5. Marco Streller has bagged 18 goals this season for Basel yet hasn’t netted in his past three games. The Swiss striker is match favourite at 6.75 to score first.
4. Both sides played out 2-2 draws on Sunday, both taking and surrendering leads. A repeat 2-2 result is priced at 14.00.
Watch Basel’s 2-2 draw with FC Thun on Sunday here:
3. Basel have scored in 15 of their last 16 home games and are priced 1.33 to score against Chelsea.
2. Midfielder Ramires hasn’t hit the target in nine attempts on goal in the Europa League this season. The Brazilian is 6.25 to net at any time.
1. Basel have scored two goals in their past three home European fixtures. Thursday’s match is 3.25 to witness under 1.5 goals.