10. Demba Ba has scored 13 goals this season, including nine from his last six Besiktas outings. However, the striker is out of Thursday's clash and the club are 3.35 not to score against Spurs.
9. Kyle Walker makes his return to the Spurs team after nine months out injured. The England full-back scored once in 39 appearances for club and country last season and is 20.00 to net.
8. Besiktas, meanwhile, are on a six-game unbeaten run and are yet to lose in Europe this season. They are 2.10 to beat Spurs.
7. Besiktas have scored two or more goals in each of their last six outings. They are priced at 5.10 to net +2.5 times at home.
6. Spurs have won three of their last four away games by a 2-1 scoreline, including a result at Asteras in the Europa League. Another 2-1 road victory is available at 13.00
Watch Tottenham 1-1 Besiktas from October:
5. Harry Kane boasts a 50% chance conversion record in the Europa League, having netted five times from 10 shots on target in the group stage. Kane is 3.65 to net.
4. Former Chelsea and Newcastle striker Demba Ba has scored five goals in Europe this season to add to his eight Turkish Super Lig strikes. Ba is 4.60 to net first.
3. Roberto Soldado’s sole Europa League goal this season came in his first outing of the campaign against AEL Limassol in qualifying. The forward boasts just three strikes for the season and is 7.00 to net last.
2. Besiktas have scored first in five of their last six outings and are 1.60 to net the opener against Tottenham.
1. Tottenham have not been behind in a Europa League game this season, scoring first in six of their seven group and qualification games. Spurs are 12.50 to win both halves.
Bet on tonight's Europa League action