10. Liverpool take a 1-0 aggregate lead into their Europa League last-32 second leg with Besiktas — one of four successive victories for the Merseyside club. Liverpool are 2.50 to win again.
9. Mario Balotelli scored the Reds’ late winner at Anfield — his fourth goal of the season for the club. Balotelli has netted twice in three games and is 3.20 to score again.
8. Liverpool lost 2-1 when they last met Besiktas in Istanbul, in the 2007 Champions League group stage. Besiktas have won three of their last five home games by a single goal and are 4.60 to draw with a 0-1 handicap.
7. Defeat for Besiktas would spell their worst run of results (LLL) since October 2012. The Turkish side are 1.53 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Liverpool have kept clean sheets in three of their last five games, including in each of their last two outings. They are 4.25 to win without conceding.
Watch the goals from Liverpool 2-0 Southampton last weekend:
5. Of Besiktas’ 10 goal attempts against Liverpool in their first leg at Anfield, only one shot hit the target. They have lost each of their last two games 1-0 and are 8.00 to do the same tonight.
4. Former Chelsea striker Demba Ba has scored five times in Europe for Besiktas this season and has already netted five domestic goals in 2015. The striker is 10.00 to bag a double.
3. Four of Raheem Sterling’s 10 goals for Liverpool this season have come in 2015. The England international netted at Southampton last weekend and is 7.00 to score first.
2. Besiktas have conceded first in each of their last three games and are 1.80 to do so again.
1. Only once in their last 13 outings has a game involving Liverpool exceeded three goals. This match is 1.79 to produce -2.5 goals.