10. Chelsea carry a 2-1 aggregate lead into their Europa League semi-final home tie with Basel. The Blues have won three of their last four games and are 1.05 to go through on Thursday.
9. Basel, meanwhile, have won just one in eight and lost 3-0 to Lucerne at the weekend. They are 1.45 to lose on the night.
8. David Luiz scored a late free kick in the first leg to give Chelsea their 2-1 advantage, the Brazilian’s sixth goal of the season. Luiz is 6.00 to score again.
Watch highlights of that match here:
7. Chelsea have scored first in five of their last six games and are 1.33 to bag the opener again.
6. Victor Moses netted first for the Blues in Switzerland last week, his 11th of the season and third in five appearances this April. The winger is 8.50 to net first again.
5. Basel have scored in each of their last four away games, averaging 2.25 goals per game. The Swiss league leaders are 17.50 to net three or more this Thursday.
4. Frank Lampard scored his 201st Chelsea goal at the weekend to draw one short of Bobby Tambling’s all-time record for the club. Lampard is 2.80 to net at any time.
3. Basel have drawn their last three away games including a 2-2 result against Tottenham a month ago. Another draw in London is available at 4.35.
2. Blues striker Fernando Torres has scored just four goals in his last 13 games – all of which have come in the Europa League. The Spaniard is priced at 1.48 not to score on Thursday.
1. Philipp Degen has picked up more yellow cards than any other player in the Europa League this season (5). The defender is 2.75 to get another booking.