Juande Ramos is preparing for a reunion with Tottenham tonight, but which way will it go? Here's Joe Short with all the vital stats...
10. Tottenham have won two games on the bounce and all eight of their Europa League games so far this term. They are 2.45 to beat Dnipro.
9. Spurs boast an 11-0 aggregate score from four away games in Europe this campaign. They are 12.50 to win 2-0 in Dnipropetrovsk.
8. Dnipro have not played a competitive game since breaking up for winter, having ended their autumn leg of the season with two defeats and a draw. They are 1.40 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
7. The Ukrainian side has played 10 friendlies over the winter break, finishing their fixtures with a W7 D2 L1 record. They are 2.75 to beat Spurs.
6. Dnipro toured Russia earlier this month and beat CSKA Moscow 1-0 after a draw and defeat at Rubin Kazan and Dynamo Moscow respectively. They are 9.00 to beat Tottenham 1-0.
5. Spurs, meanwhile, beat Newcastle 4-0 at St James’ Park during their last outing. They last scored four away from home against Dinamo Tbilisi in the Europa League in August (5-0 result), and are 150.00 to win 5-0 once again.
4. Roberto Soldado averages a goal every 1.5 games in Europe this term and is available at 5.25 to net first in Dnipro.
3. Dnipro’s Yevhen Konoplyanka has recorded more goal attempts (12) in the 2013/14 Europa League than any other player bar Andriy Yarmolenko of Dynamo Kiev (13). Dnipro are 1.87 to score first.
2. Dnipro’s Roman Zozulya and Gylfi Sigurdsson of Spurs both have three assists in Europe this term, although Zozulya also has a goal to his name. Sigurdsson is 4.25 to score.
1. Spurs have scored first in four of their last six matches and are 1.78 to do so again.
Watch Tottenham's 2-0 win over Anzhi earlier in their Europa League campaign: