10. Everton take a 2-1 first-leg lead to Dynamo Kiev in their Europa League last-16 clash. They have won two games on the bounce and are 1.55 to progress to the quarter-finals.
9. Romelu Lukaku scored the winner for the Toffees at Goodison Park last week and now boasts seven goals in Europe this season. Lukaku is 7.50 to score first.
8. Everton beat Newcastle 3-0 at the weekend to record their first victory and clean sheet for eight games (stretching back to January). They are 3.40 to win without conceding again.
7. Kiev, meanwhile, beat Illichivets 5-0 at the weekend in the Ukrainian top flight and have now won nine in 11 outings. They are 2.00 to beat Everton in 90 minutes.
6. Andriy Yarmolenko scored twice for Kiev against Illichivets and boasts three goals in Europe this season. The Ukraine international is 2.85 to net.
5. Yarmolenko also boasts more assists than any other player in the Europa League this campaign (6). Kiev striker Dieudonne Mbokani is 5.80 to score first with Yarmolenko alongside him.
4. Everton have lost three of their last four away games without scoring. They are 2.65 not to net in Kiev on Thursday.
3. James McCarthy bagged his first goal of the season last weekend, having played 27 games for the Toffees and Ireland combined before his strike. The 24-year-old is 12.00 to find the net again.
2. Of Everton’s 18 goals this season, 11 have come in the first half of European matches. They are 2.23 to net first in Kiev.
1. Everton concede on average more shots on goal per Europa game than any other team in the competition (18.6). They are 6.00 to lose both halves.