10. Anderlecht and Tottenham have met three times before, all in the UEFA Cup (renamed the Europa League in 2009). All three clashes have ended 1-1 and a repeat scoreline is priced at 7.00.
9. They met in the 1984 UEFA Cup final, which Spurs won on penalties in the second leg after a 2-2 aggregate scoreline. Another draw on Thursday night is available at 3.25.
8. Spurs have not played a Belgian club since drawing with Anderlecht in the 2007 UEFA Cup group stage. Their record in Belgium reads D2 L1 and Anderlecht are 1.55 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Mauricio Pochettino’s men have lost just two games all season, drawing six and winning four. They head into this clash on a three-game drawing streak and are 2.40 to win.
6. Tottenham have scored first in just one of their last five outings and are 1.97 to concede the opener in Belgium.
Watch Tottenham beat Anderlecht to win the 1984 UEFA Cup final:
5. Anderlecht, meanwhile, have conceded just four goals in nine games. They are 5.20 to win with a clean sheet.
4. Stefano Okaka scored twice for Anderlecht in their 4-0 weekend win over Waregem to bring his season tally to six goals. The Italian and former Fulham loanee is 7.00 to score first.
3. Erik Lamela has scored in both of Spurs’ Europa League clashes this season, yet boasts more yellow cards (4) than goals (3) for the campaign as a whole. The Argentine is 4.60 to net.
2. Imoh Ezekiel is the only Anderlecht player to have recorded more than one shot on target during this season’s Europa League, although he is yet to score. Ezekiel is 3.55 to bag a goal.
1. Spurs concede an average one goal per away game this season, having let in on average 1.4 goals per road outing in the previous campaign. They are 3.00 to keep a clean sheet.