10. Bordeaux and Liverpool have met twice before, in the 2006/07 Champions League group stage. The Reds won both ties and are 2.80 to win this clash.
9. Liverpool beat Bordeaux 1-0 in France thanks to a Peter Crouch goal. Last season they failed to win any of their four European away fixtures but are 9.50 to win 1-0 on Thursday.
8. Liverpool last played a French club in the 2009/10 Europa League, where they beat Lille 3-1 on aggregate in the last-16. They are 1.51 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. In total, the Reds boast a record against French clubs of W15 D2 L9. A home/away price avoiding the draw on the Double Chance is available at 1.33.
Watch Liverpool beat Bordeaux 1-0 in France back in the 2006/07 Champions League:
6. Bordeaux’s 2-2 draw with PSG last weekend was their first match of the season to witness +3.5 goals. Thursday’s clash is 4.00 to see four goals or more.
5. Bordeaux have conceded just two goals in four home games this season and scored first in each one. They are 4.25 to win without conceding.
4. Liverpool, meanwhile, could go three defeats in a row for the first time since last November on Thursday. Bordeaux are 2.55 to win.
3. Philippe Coutinho has scored one of Liverpool’s three goals in the Premier League this season. The Brazil international is 11.00 to net first.
2. Former Lille player Divock Origi has not scored against Bordeaux in five attempts. The striker is yet to net for new club Liverpool but is 4.60 to do so on Thursday.
1. Midfielder Wahbi Khazri is top scorer for Bordeaux this season with three goals. The Tunisian averages two shots per game in Ligue 1 and is 8.50 to score first.