10. Tottenham have never played Borussia Dortmund in European competition. However, they boast a W7 D2 L4 record against German clubs and are 2.70 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Spurs’ record in Germany, however, reads W2 D1 L4. They average a goal per game in Germany and are 1.62 to score.
8. Spurs head into this clash winless in two games, having won nine of their previous 11 outings. They are 7.00 to win.
7. Dortmund, meanwhile, ended a seven-game wining streak last Saturday when they drew 0-0 with Bayern Munich. They are 1.50 to win this clash.
6. That goalless draw was only the second time in their last 14 games that Dortmund have failed to score. Spurs are 6.25 to keep a clean sheet on Thursday.
5. Spurs have picked up more yellow cards (8) than any other team in the Europa League this season bar Anderlecht and Olympiakos (also 8). Ryan Mason is 3.00 favourite to be booked in this game.
4. Erik Lamela has scored 40% (6/15) of Spurs’ European goals this season. The Argentine is 15.00 to score first.
3. Just four of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s 29 goals for Dortmund this season have come in the Europa League — three of which came in one game against Qabala in the group stage. Aubameyang is 4.80 to bag the opener.
2. Son Heung-Min has provided more assists (4) than any other player in the Europa League this season bar Napoli’s Omar El Kaddouri. Son is 5.20 to score himself in Dortmund.
1. Spurs have conceded first in each of their last three outings and are 1.31 to do so again.