10. FC Midtjylland face Manchester United for the first time in their history on Thursday night. Midtjylland’s two previous encounters with a club from Manchester were against Manchester City in the 2008/09 UEFA Cup qualifying rounds. They lost at home 1-0 and are 6.30 to repeat that scoreline.
9. Midtjylland beat City 1-0 in Manchester to force extra time but lost 4-2 on penalties, whilst they beat Southampton 2-1 on aggregate in the qualifying rounds for the Europa League this season. They are 5.70 to win this first leg.
8. United, meanwhile, boast a W4 D1 L1 record against Danish teams. They are 1.65 to win.
7. United’s sole defeat in Denmark was a 1-0 to FC Copenhagen back in November 2006. They have already lost twice away in Europe this season and are 9.50 to lose/lose on the HT/FT.
6. The Red Devils head into this fixture winless in two games. They have, however, scored first in seven of their last nine outings and are 1.37 to net the opener in Herning.
5. Anthony Martial’s strike in United’s 2-1 loss at Sunderland on Saturday was the France international’s 10th goal of the season and third of 2016. Martial, 20, is 10.00 to net twice.
4. This will be Midtjylland’s first competitive game since December due to the Danish winter break. They have won just one of their last nine outings and are 3.75 to earn a draw.
3. Midtjylland qualified for the last-32 round despite losing three games in the group stage and scoring just six goals. They are 2.60 to lose without scoring.
2. Wayne Rooney has been left out of the United squad for the trip to Denmark. Potential replacement Memphis Depay is 3.40 to score at any time.
1. Midtjylland sold their top scorer Duncan (5 goals) in January and signed Vaclav Kadlec from Eintracht Frankfurt. The Czech striker did not score in five games for Frankfurt this season but is 4.80 to bag a goal on Thursday.