10. Southampton and FC Midtjylland drew the first leg of their Europa League qualifying playoff tie 1-1 at St Mary’s Stadium. Another draw in Denmark is priced at 3.30.
9. A win for Southampton would be their first in four games, since a 2-0 European result against Vitesse at the start of the month. Saints are 2.15 favourites to win.
8. Since then, Saints boast a D3 L1 record with an aggregate score of 3-6. They are 3.40 to lose to Midtjylland.
7. Danish champions Midtjylland have drawn their last three games but have scored first in two of those ties. They are 15.00 to win/draw on the HT/FT.
6. Saints recorded 22 goal attempts during their first leg with Midtjylland — but just nine hit the target. They are 3.55 not to score for a second game running.
5. Midtjylland, meanwhile, converted one of their two shots on target at St Mary’s last Thursday and are 2.30 to net under 1.5 goals.
4. In fact, Midtjylland have scored just five goals from five games at home this season. The are priced at 11.50 to lose 2-0.
3. Jay Rodriguez scored his first Southampton goal since March 2014 when equalising against Midtjylland last Thursday. The striker, injured all last season, is 5.60 to score first.
2. Southampton youth product Tim Sparv, meanwhile, netted the opener for Midtjylland. The Finn never played a first-team game for Saints and is 11.00 to bag another goal.
1. Oriol Romeu had more shots on target (3) than any other player when these sides met in the first leg. The midfielder is 11.50 to score at any time.