10. Liverpool and Sion drew this reverse fixture 1-1 at Anfield back in October to extend the Reds’ unbeaten record over their Swiss opponents to three games. Liverpool are 2.90 draw again.
9. Liverpool beat Sion 2-1 in the only previous match between these two sides in Switzerland back in October 1996. Robbie Fowler and John Barnes scored for the Reds, who are 10.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Liverpool require a draw or better to finish top of their Europa League group. They are unbeaten so far in this campaign (W2 D3) and are 1.25 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Sion head into this match off the back of three straight defeats — their worst run of form since April. Liverpool are 2.20 to win.
6. In fact, no Sion player has scored in their last 281 minutes of football. Liverpool are 2.50 to keep a clean sheet in Switzerland.
5. Liverpool’s 2-0 defeat at Newcastle last weekend was only Jurgen Klopp’s second loss as manager on Merseyside (W7 D3 L2). Sion are 4.00 to win.
4. Liverpool have scored exactly one goal in four of their five Europa League group games this season, winning the fifth 2-1 against Bordeaux last month. They are 7.50 to win 1-0.
3. Adam Lallana scored the opener against Sion back in October and boasts two goals in Europe this term. The midfielder is 5.10 to score at any time.
2. Liverpool have scored 14 goals from their last five away games, an average 2.8 per outing. They are 3.70 to score in both halves.
1. Christian Benteke averages 4.7 shots per game in the Europa League — this sixth-highest in the tournament this season. Belgium international Benteke is priced at 4.90 to score the last goal of the game.