10. In the past 10 years, Atletico Madrid have played Bilbao 20 times. Madrid have won eight of the ties, while five have been draws with Bilbao taking the remaining seven. Madrid are slight favourites to lift the trophy at 1.80, with Bilbao priced at 1.95.
9. The last time the two sides met was in March this year, with Atletico coming out 2-1 victors in the Estadio Vicente Calderón. Falcao scored a brace for Madrid that day, and can be backed at 7.00 to score at least two again.
8. Atletico beat Malaga 2-1 at the weekend, while Bilbao drew 0-0 with Getafe at home. Madrid are 4.50 to win on Wednesday without conceding.
7. Goals have flown in on recent meetings between the clubs, with three or more being scored in five of their last eight head-to-heads. The final is 2.00 to witness +2.5 goals, with 3.50 for four or more.
6. Madrid won the Europa league in 2010, overturning Fulham 2-1 with an extra-time Diego Forlan goal. They are priced at 9.75 to do the same on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Bilbao have come close to European glory: missing out in the 1977 UEFA Cup final to Juventus, 1-0. Bilbao to lose by the same scoreline is 7.75.
5. Two Madrid strikers are in the top three Europa League goalscorers this season, with Falcao on 10 and Adrián López on eight. Midfielder Diego has six assists in the competition, with the side at 3.90 to score in both halves.
4. Bilbao beat Manchester United on course to the final 5-3 on aggregate, with Óscar de Marcos scoring in each leg. He is 14.00 to score first in Bucharest, and 6.25 to net at any time.
3. Bilbao’s Javi Martinez has been booked five times in Europe so far, 17 in all competitions with three sendings off. The midfielder is 2.60 to see yellow in the final.
2. Falcao is the match favourite to score first at a price of 4.00, with Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente second at 5.00. Llorente has scored seven goals in Europe this season, and 24 in all competitions.
1. Madrid have given away almost 20 per cent more fouls in the competition than any other club, while Bilbao are the second-most fouled club in the tournament on 14.86 per game. Athletic are 7.00 to score from a penalty.