10. Sevilla and Benfica last met 54 years ago, during a two-legged knock-out clash in the 1957/58 European Cup. Sevilla won the tie and are 3.30 to win once again.
9. Benfica have not won in three games (D2 L1), their worst run of form since reaching the 2013 Europa League final last May. Sevilla are 1.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Benfica lost last season’s Europa League final 2-1 to Chelsea, conceding a goal in the last minute. This season they have not conceded in the last 10 minutes in any of their 14 European games. They are 2.55 to win the second half.
7. Sevilla’s recent form reads LLDL on the back of five straight wins. The Spanish side are 1.60 not to win the Europa League crown.
6. Sevilla’s 1-0 loss at Getafe on Sunday means they have scored just two goals in four games. Unai Emery’s men are 2.60 not to score.
Watch Benfica win their first of 10 European finals, a 3-2 result over Barcelona in the 1961 European Cup:
5. Carlos Bacca has recorded the third-most shots on target in the Europa League this season (14), yet the Sevilla forward has scored just four goals. Bacca is 6.75 to net first.
4. Sevilla’s top scorer in Europe this campaign is Kevin Gameiro, with five goals. The Frenchman has scored just once in his last four outings, however, and is 3.40.
3. Benfica average 1.75 goals per game in the Europa League, while Sevilla average 1.57. Wednesday’s final is 3.85 to produce +3.5 goals.
2. This is Benfica’s 10th European final. Their first was back in the 1961 European Cup and they have won just two of nine previous European finals. Sevilla are 2.25 to win the trophy.
1. Two-time UEFA Cup winners, Sevilla, have recorded 149 shots in the Europa League this season, more than any other team bar Valencia (175). They are 4.90 to score in both halves.