10. Liverpool have never played Sevilla but their record against Spanish clubs reads W15 D10 L11. Liverpool are 2.45 to win in 90 mins.
9. Sevilla have won the last two Europa League finals and could set a record for three consecutive victories in this tournament (including the UEFA Cup) with victory in Basel. Sevilla are 3.15 to win.
8. Liverpool have previously played and beaten a Spanish side in a UEFA Cup final — a 5-4 result after extra time against Alaves in 2001. The Reds are 1.72 to win the trophy.
7. Sevilla, meanwhile, beat English side Middlesbrough 4-0 in the 2006 UEFA Cup final. They have never lost a final in this competition, although two of their four triumphs have gone to extra time. A draw is priced at 3.20.
Watch Liverpool beat Spanish side Alaves 5-4 in extra time in the 2001 UEFA Cup final:
6. Sevilla head into this clash having won just one of their last nine Spanish league games. They have lost two outings on the bounce to an aggregate score of 7-2 and are 4.10 to lose/lose on the HT/FT.
5. Liverpool, meanwhile, are unbeaten in four outings and have conceded just twice over that period. They are 4.10 to win with a clean sheet.
4. Daniel Sturridge boasts 12 goals for Liverpool this season — eight of which have come in 2016. The England international is 12.00 to score twice in Switzerland.
3. Adam Lallana (3) is Liverpool’s top scorer in the Europa League this season, while Kevin Gameiro boasts eight goals in Europe for Sevilla. Lallana is 11.00 to score first, with Gameiro at 5.30.
2. Liverpool have averaged more shots per game (17.5) in the Europa League than any other club bar Lazio (18). The Reds are 3.95 to score in each half.
1. Both teams have scored in 11 of the last 15 games involving Liverpool — the same number involving Sevilla. Both to net on Wednesday is priced at 1.86.