10. Fiorentina and Tottenham met in this exact round of the Europa League knockout stage last season. Fiorentina won their home leg 2-0 and went through 3-1 on aggregate. They are 12.50 to repeat that scoreline.
9. Of the four goalscorers over those two legs (Roberto Soldado, Mohamed Salah, Mario Gomez and Jose Maria Basanta) only the latter remains on the books at either club. Basanta in fact has not played for Fiorentina this season. This clash is 9.50 to finish 0-0.
8. Spurs have played 13 games against Italian clubs, with a W4 D5 L4 record. They are 1.62 to win/draw on the Double Chance in Florence.
7. In Italy, Spurs’ record reads W1 D2 L4. Fiorentina, meanwhile, boasts a W6 D2 L2 record against English clubs. They are 2.35 to win.
6. Spurs head into this clash off the back of seven straight wins — their best run of form since eight wins on the bounce in September to November 1983. Spurs are 3.10 to win.
5. Christian Eriksen scored the winner for Spurs in their 2-1 triumph at Manchester City last weekend. It was the first time he has bagged the last goal in the five games of which he has scored in this season, having netted an opener on three occasions. Eriksen is 9.50 to score first.
4. Harry Kane also got on Spurs’ scoresheet at City to record his 19th goal of the season. Kane scored just twice in five Europa League group stage games this term and is 12.00 to bag a double.
3. Fiorentina’s last five results read WDWDW. A draw in Florence is priced at 3.40.
2. Khouma Babacar scored a last-minute winner for Fiorentina as they beat Inter Milan 2-1 on Sunday. It was the striker’s first goal since 10 December and seventh of the season. Babacar boasts two goals in Europe this season and is 3.10 to net at any time.
1. Both teams scored in five of the six Europa League group games involving Tottenham last autumn. Both teams to score on Thursday is available at 1.85.