10. Liverpool and Augsburg drew 0-0 in Germany in the first leg of this Europa League last-32 clash — the fifth goalless draw for the Reds this season. Another 0-0 by 90 minutes is priced at 11.00.
9. There were 20 shots and eight corners recorded during the first leg in Augsburg but Liverpool drew a blank for the first time in four outings. Both teams to score on Thursday is available at 2.07.
8. Liverpool had averaged three goals a game from their previous four outings before facing Augsburg. They are 2.90 to net +2.5 times at Anfield.
7. Liverpool boast eight goals from six home games in 2016 — three of which have been scored by Roberto Firmino. The Brazilian is 10.00 to net a double.
6. Augsburg beat Hannover 1-0 in the Bundesliga last weekend to end a five-game winless streak in all competitions. Five of their last six wins have come away from home and they are 7.00 to win again.
5. South Korean midfielder Ja-Cheol Koo scored the winner for Augsburg in Hannover. It was the 26-year-old’s fourth goal of the season and first since November. He is 8.00 to net again.
4. Raul Bobadilla has scored 50% (6/12) of Augsburg’s European goals this season. The striker only boasts four goals in the Bundesliga and is 12.00 to score the opener at Anfield.
3. Christian Benteke (4.7) averages more shots per game in the Europa League than all but two players, yet has scored just once in three appearances. The forward is 2.20 to score.
2. Liverpool are unbeaten in the Europa League this season (W2 D5) but boast just six goals from seven outings in the competition. They are 7.00 to win this game 1-0.
1. Kolo Toure (5.6) averages more clearances per game than any other Liverpool defender in Europe this season and has committed just three fouls all tournament. The Ivorian is 5.50 to get booked.