10. Liverpool earned a 1-1 daw with Bordeaux in this reverse clash in France two months ago and the Reds can secure a Europa League knockout spot with victory at Anfield this Thursday. They are 1.45 to win.
9. Adam Lallana scored for Liverpool that night in September and netted in their next Europa clash against FC Sion. Lallana, 27, is 3.70 to score at any time.
8. The draw was only Liverpool’s third ever against French opposition (W15 D3 L9). Another draw on Merseyside is priced at 4.30.
7. Liverpool head into this clash having won four of their last five games, averaging two goals per outing. They are 7.50 to win 2-0.
6. Roberto Firmino scored his first goal for the club since joining in the summer from Hoffenheim during their 4-1 Premier League victory over Manchester City on Saturday. The Brazilian, who cost Liverpool £29million, is 5.60 to score first.
5. Jordon Ibe scored his first ever Liverpool goal in their 1-0 Europa League victory in Kazan last month. Ibe, 19, averages 2.3 shots per game in Europe and is 3.90 to net.
4. Bordeaux boast just two wins from their last nine games and twice went behind during their 2-2 league draw at Rennes last weekend. The Ligue 1 outfit are 32.00 to win/lose on the HT/FT.
3. Bordeaux bagged a late equaliser though Jussie when these sides met in France. The striker has not scored since that goal and is 6.30 to net at any time.
2. Group B has witnessed the fewest goals of any Europa League group so far this season (13 from eight games). This clash is 3.40 to yield -1.5 goals.
1. Liverpool have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five games at Anfield. They are 6.50 to win 1-0.