10. Liverpool boast an unbeaten home record against German teams (W14 D4) and require a 0-0 draw or better to knock Borussia Dortmund out of the Europa League. Liverpool are 1.90 to progress to the semi-finals.
9. The Reds earned a 1-1 first-leg draw in Dortmund last week and the German side’s record away at English sides reads W4 D1 L6. Liverpool are 3.50 to earn another draw.
8. Liverpool are unbeaten in Europe this season (W4 D7). The last time they went a full European campaign without losing was back in 1983/84. They are 2.75 to win.
7. Divock Origi scored the opener in Dortmund last week and backed that up with a double against Stoke in the Premier League on Sunday. Origi boasts eight goals for the season and is 8.00 to score first.
6. Dortmund’s draw with Liverpool last Thursday ended a four-game winning streak for Thomas Tuchel’s side in Europe. They remain unbeaten since December and are 2.55 to win.
5. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 33 goals in 39 games this season but has not found the net in his last two outings. Aubameyang last went on a three-game goal drought in March 2015. He is 3.10 to net.
4. Dortmund’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan has provided a joint-second four assists in the Europa League this season and has also recorded the most shots on target (15) alongside Villarreal’s Roberto Soldado. Mkhitaryan is 3.65 to score.
3. Liverpool and Dortmund have recored a combined 143 shots on target in the Europa League this term, averaging 6.5 each per outing. This match is 3.05 to witness +3.5 goals.
2. Liverpool have conceded exactly one goal in six of their last nine outings and are 10.00 to lose 1-0.
1. The Reds have scored first in each of their last four outings, however, and are 1.89 to bag the opener here.