10. Liverpool and Manchester United meet in European competition for the first time on Thursday. The last time they met in any cup competition was the Capital One Cup in September 2013, which United won 1-0. United are 4.00 to win this clash.
9. United have already done the league double over Liverpool this season and have won each of the last four meetings between these two sides. United are 6.75 to win/win on the HT/FT.
8. In fact, United boast three wins from their last four trips to Anfield, to an aggregate score of 5-3. They are 1.81 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Liverpool could go three wins on the bounce for the first time since going four straight victories in November-December last year. They beat Manchester City 3-0 last midweek and Crystal Palace 2-1 at the weekend. A Reds win is priced at 2.05.
6. Liverpool have kept four clean sheets in their last six outings and are 3.10 to win on Thursday without conceding.
5. United saw a four-game winning streak — their best run since September 2015 — come to a halt with a 1-0 defeat at West Brom last weekend. They have drawn just one of their last 12 outings and are 3.30 to draw again.
4. That loss was also only the second time in their 15 games of 2016 that United have failed to score. They are 2.35 to net first at Anfield.
3. Marcus Rashford scored twice for United in their last Europa League outing, against FC Midtjylland. Rashford boasts four goals in four appearances, having only made his debut last month, and averages 2.5 shots per game in a United shirt. He is 5.60 to score.
2. Christian Benteke scored his eighth goal of the season and first since 30 December in Liverpool’s 2-1 win at Crystal Palace on Sunday. The Belgium international netted against United earlier this season and is 5.75 to score the opener.
1. Both Liverpool and United average 20 shots per game in the Europa League, more than any other club in the competition. Both teams to score is priced at 2.14.