10. Liverpool face Rubin Kazan for the first time on Thursday night, having previously played 11 matches against Russian opposition (W6 D1 L4). The Reds are 1.45 to win this clash.
9. Liverpool boast a W3 D1 L1 home record against Russian clubs — their last outing a 3-1 victory over Zenit in the 2012/13 Europa League. A repeat scoreline is priced at 15.00.
8. Kazan, meanwhile, have failed to win any of their previous three trips to England (1-1 at Wigan, 1-3 at Chelsea and 0-1 at Tottenham). They are 8.50 to win.
7. Liverpool head into this game having drawn six of their last seven outings in 90 minutes, whilst they are unbeaten since 12 September. Another draw is available at 4.00.
6. Over that seven-game period the Reds have not once fallen behind. They are 1.26 to score first against Kazan.
5. New manager Jurgen Klopp oversaw his side’s 0-0 draw at Tottenham last weekend, where the Reds recorded just three shots on target. Klopp’s men are 10.00 to repeat that result.
4. Kazan’s 3-1 league victory over FC Ufa last Saturday ended a five-game winless streak. They have not strung together back-to-back wins since April and are 2.05 to be losing at half time.
3. Oleg Kuzmin scored twice for Kazan, the defender adding to his strike for Russia in Euro 2016 qualifying five days before the Ufa clash. Kuzmin already boasts eight yellow cards and a red for club and country this season and is 23.00 to net at Anfield.
2. Divock Origi made only his third start for Liverpool against Tottenham — having previously started in their Europa League draws with Bordeaux and Sion. The Belgian is 5.60 to score last.
1. Liverpool are one of 14 teams yet to record a Europa League shot from within the six yard box this season. Philippe Coutinho is 8.00 to score from outside the box on Thursday.