10. FC Midtjylland head into this cash with a 2-1 advantage from the first leg. Their victory over Manchester United in the opening leg of this Europa League last-32 tie was only the Red Devils’ second ever defat to a Danish side. Midtjylland are 15.00 to win at Old Trafford.
9. United recored just three shots on target in the first leg in Herning yet dominated possession with 62.9% of the ball. They are 1.23 to win.
8. Pione Sisto’s equaliser for Midtjylland in the first leg was only the striker’s fifth goal of the season and third in the Europa League this term. Sisto is 8.50 to score again.
7. Midtjylland average 10.6 shots per game in Europe this season, just 3.4 of which hit the target. They are 1.62 not to score.
6. United ended a three-game winless streak when beating Shrewsbury 3-0 in the FA Cup on Monday night. They have scored exactly three goals in four of their last nine outings and are 7.50 to win 3-0 again.
5. Jesse Lingard bagged his fifth goal of the season and fourth of 2016 when he found the net at Shrewsbury on Monday night. Lingard, 23, has not scored in Europa this term but is 5.40 to net first.
4. Midtjylland have scored just three of their eight Europa League goals in the first half of games this campaign. They are 1.65 to be losing at half time.
3. Both teams have scored in nine of the last 11 games involving Danish champions Midtjylland. Both to net at Old Trafford is priced at 2.38.
2. Ebere Onuachu’s winner last Thursday was the Nigerian’s fourth goal of the campaign and second in Europe despite making just one start and six substitute appearances in the competition. Onuachu is 17.00 to again score last.
1. Memphis Depay (4) remains United’s joint-top scorer in Europe this season alongside Wayne Rooney. Winger Depay is yet to provide an assist all term, however, while Rooney boasts four in the Premier League. Dutchman Depay is 7.00 to hit the post or crossbar.