10. Tottenham have never played Monaco but do boast a W3 D2 L1 record against teams from the French league. Spurs are 3.45 to win this fixture.
9. However, Monaco’s record versus English sides reads W8 D3 L3. They beat Arsenal away 3-1 last season and are 2.15 to win.
8. Spurs have won four games in five outings and could go five in six for the first time since the 2014 festive period with a win on Thursday. They are 6.00 to win/win on the HT/FT.
7. Mauricio Pochettino’s men beat Manchester City 4-1 at the weekend — their first four-goal haul in 16 outings. Spurs are 9.50 to net +2.5 times.
6. Harry Kane bagged his first club goal of the season during that Premier League triumph at White Hart Lane. The striker averages 3.3 shots per game and is 3.30 to score.
5. Ligue 1 side Monaco have not strung together the same result back-to-back in 11 games (WDLDWLWDLWD). They are 1.32 to win/lose on the Double Chance after drawing 3-3 with Guingamp this weekend.
4. Midfielder Thomas Lemar has scored two goals in his last three outings for Monaco and boasts three for the season. The 19-year-old is 8.00 to net again.
3. Son Heung-Min scored twice in Spurs’ 3-1 Europa League group opener against Qarabag. The Korea international boasts three goals for the season already and is 8.00 to open the scoring.
2. Tottenham have only ever scored one competitive goal away at a French team (Moussa Dembele v Lyon in 2013). Spurs are 2.18 to score first.
1. Of Monaco’s seven home games against against English opposition, only Arsenal (2015), Chelsea (2004) and Leeds United (1995) have ever scored against them. Monaco are 3.40 to win without conceding.