10. Tottenham beat Qarabag 3-1 in the first ever meeting between these two clubs back in September. They are 20.00 to repeat that scoreline in Azerbaijan.
9. Striker Son Heung-Min scored twice for Spurs at White Hart Lane that night and netted against Crystal Palace in the Premier League in his next outing. However, after five more appearances Son is yet to add to that tally. He is 3.25 to net.
8. Spurs have conceded in all four of their Europa League outings this season and are 2.28 to let in the opener to Qarabag.
7. Qarabag head into this clash unbeaten in five outings and beat Premyer Liqa opponents Kapaz 3-0 at the weekend. They are 1.81 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. In fact, Qarabag have conceded just one goal over those five games and are 6.25 to win with a clean sheet against Spurs.
5. Richard Almeida scored Qarabag’s consolation at White Hart Lane and also netted in their 1-0 triumph over Anderlecht in the second round of Europa games. The Brazilian is 11.00 to score the opener.
4. Spurs beat West Ham 4-1 at the weekend to record their fourth win in five games, in all four of which they have conceded exactly once. Spurs are 46.00 to win 4-1 again.
3. Harry Kane bagged a double against West Ham to take his season tally to 11 in 24 appearances for club and country. Eight of those goals have come in his last seven outings. England international Kane is 2.45 to net.
2. Spurs average 5.3 shots on target in the Europa League this campaign, compared to Qarabag’s 2.8. Spurs are 3.40 to score in both halves.
1. 60% of Qarabag’s shots in Europe come from outside the box. Only Albanian side Skenderbeu (68%) and Dinamo Minsk of Belarus (64%) are above the Azerbaijani champions, who are 2.40 not to score.