10. Liverpool and Rubin Kazan drew their first ever meeting 1-1 in this reverse fixture at Anfield. Another draw is priced at 3.50.
9. The 1-1 result was one of seven Liverpool have recorded in their last 11 meetings. A repeat score is available at 7.50.
8. Liverpool remain unbeaten under new manager Jurgen Klopp (DDDWW) and have conceded just three goals over that period. They are 1.90 to win in Russia.
7. Rubin took the lead through Marko Devic when these sides met at Anfield and the player added two more to his tally last weekend against Anzhi. Devic is 5.00 to net at any time.
6. Kazan have won just two of their last nine games, drawing three and losing four. They are 4.30 to win this tie.
5. Christian Benteke scored in Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Chelsea last weekend to take his tally for the season to four. He has netted in each of his last two outings and is 4.80 to score first.
4. Philippe Coutinho, meanwhile, bagged his first goals since the opening day of the season with a double at Stamford Bridge. The Brazilian averages four shots per game in Europe and is 3.50 to net.
3. Kazan have already had two men sent off in Europe yet have picked up just three yellow cards, fewer than 40 other teams in this competition. And Liverpool midfielder Lucas is 3.00 match favourite to be booked.
2. Liverpool average more shots per game (21.3) than any other team in the Europa League. They are 3.15 to score in both halves.
1. And Kazan average the most shots conceded per Europa League outing this season (20.7). Liverpool are 4.40 to score +2.5 times.