10. Anderlecht beat Tottenham 2-1 in this reverse fixture last month — their first ever victory over the north London club. Anderlecht are 5.25 to win again.
9. These sides had drawn their three previous meetings 1-1 and Spurs are 1.95 to score -1.5 goals again this Thursday.
8. Christian Eriksen scored the opener for Tottenham against Anderlecht last month — one of only three goals this season for the Denmark international. Eriksen is 6.75 to score first again.
7. Spurs head into this fixture off the back of two straight wins after going four games without victory. They are 1.68 to win.
6. Tottenham have conceded exactly one goal in four of their last five victories this season. They are 16.00 to win this clash 3-1.
5. England and Spurs ace Harry Kane has scored four goals in two games after enduring a six-game drought for club and country. The striker is 7.50 to net twice.
4. Anderlecht are unbeaten in six games in all competitions (W4 D2) and have scored first in four of those outings. The Belgian side are 2.75 to score the opener.
3. Anderlecht midfielder Andy Najar scored twice at the weekend — his first goals for the club since May. The Honduras international is 11.00 to net again.
2. Mousa Dembele opened the scoring in Spurs’ 3-1 win over Aston Villa on Monday — his second goal in two games to double his tally for last season. Dembele is 5.40 to bag another goal.
1. Only 13 of Anderlecht’s 40 shots in Europe this season have come in the first half of games. Spurs are 2.28 to be winning at half-time.