10. Tottenham and Fiorentina drew 1-1 in the first leg of this last-32 Europa league tie in Florence last week. It was Fiorentina’s third draw in five games and they are 3.70 to earn another at White Hart Lane.
9. Fiorentina recorded 11 shots at goal against Spurs last week, equalling their highest shots tally from any of their last seven outings. They are 1.21 to score -1.5 times again this Thursday.
8. Fiorentina beat Atalanta 3-2 last weekend to extend their unbeaten run to seven games (WDWDWDW). They are 2.15 to avoid defeat on the Double Chance.
7. Nikola Kalinic scored his 14th goal of the season to hand Fiorentina victory over Atalanta. The striker had previously scored just once since November and is 3.85 to net again.
6. Spurs, meanwhile, are winless in two after going seven victories in a row. They are 1.75 to return to winning ways.
5. Mauricio Pochettino’s men went down 1-0 to Crystal Palace in the FA Cup last weekend. All six of their defeats this season have been via a one-goal margin. Fiorentina are 13.00 to win 1-0.
4. Nacer Chadli scored Spurs’ opener in Florence last Thursday — his sixth goal of the season and fifth of 2016. The midfielder is 7.00 to score first again.
3. Erik Lamela is the joint-third top scorer in the Europa League this season, having netted 38% (5/13) of Spurs’ goals. The Argentine is 21.00 to score twice.
2. Son Heung-Min, meanwhile, boasts more assists (4) than any player in the competition bar Napoli’s Omar El Kaddouri (5). The Tottenham striker is 2.90 to score himself.
1. Fiorentina have picked up three red cards from seven games in this competition this season. Spurs, meanwhile, have averaged just one yellow card a game. Kyle Walker is 4.50 to be booked.