10. Tottenham and Monaco drew their first ever meeting 1-1 back in October, one of three draws recorded from the 10 Group J games already played in the Europa League this season. Another 1-1 result is priced at 7.50.
9. Erik Lamela scored the opener for Spurs in Monaco — the striker’s third of four goals this season. Lamela scored just five times during the whole of last term and is 4.20 to net again.
8. Spurs will guarantee top spot in Group J with a draw or win on Thursday night. They are unbeaten in eight games and are 1.30 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Mauricio Pochettino’s men have drawn their last two games and have already gone three draws on the bounce twice this season. Another tie is available at 3.50.
6. England midfielder Dele Alli scored his fourth goal of the season and third in eight as Spurs drew 1-1 with West Brom last weekend. Alli is 8.50 to score the opener in north London.
5. Monaco beat Bastia 2-1 last weekend to record only their second win in seven outings (W2 D3 L2). They are 3.65 to beat Tottenham.
4. Lacina Traore scored a double for the Ligue 1 club, his first goals outside of Europa League competition this season, in that win over Bastia. Traore is 12.00 to net twice again.
3. Spurs striker Harry Kane has scored in both of his last two Europa League appearances and bagged six in the competition last season (including qualifiers). Kane is 34.00 to score a hat-trick.
2. Monaco’s Wallace has picked up two yellow cards from just five fouls committed in his three Europa League appearances. The defender is 4.00 to be booked yet again.
1. Tottenham have not conceded first in a game for their last seven outings. They are 1.59 to bag the opener at White Hart Lane.