10. Tottenham have reached the knockout stages of their last three Europa League campaigns, topping their group just once. They are 2.00 to top Group J this season.
9. Spurs face FK Qarabag in their opening fixture, having never played an Azerbaijani team before. The White Hart Lane club won their first game of the season last weekend and are 1.35 to win this clash.
8. Qarabag have won five straight games on the bounce, having qualified for the Europa League by beating Swiss side Young Boys 4-0 on aggregate. They are 8.50 to win in north London.
7. In fact, the Azerbaijani champions have not conceded in four outings and are 6.75 to keep a clean sheet at White Hart Lane.
6. Spurs’ last three victories (stretching back into last season) have all come with clean sheets. They are 1.86 to win without conceding.
5. Ryan Mason scored Tottenham’s winner in their 1-0 result at Sunderland last weekend — the midfielder’s first goal since March. Mason, 24, has never scored in the Europa League but is 5.30 to net here.
4. Spurs reached the Europa League round of 32 last season and boasted the third-best possession percentage in the tournament (61.8%, behind Ajax and Monchengladbach). They are 1.77 to be leading at half time.
3. Harry Kane scored 50% of Spurs’ Europa League goals last season (5/10) and is 19.00 to bag a hat-trick.
2. Spurs have gone behind just once this season but have twice been pegged back from taking a lead to draw. Another draw is priced at 5.00.
1. Mauricio Pochettino’s men are averaging 2.8 yellow cards a game this season, yet last received a red back in May in a 3-0 loss at Stoke. Defender Jan Vertonghen is 4.00 to be booked.