10. Everton have never played Dynamo Kiev and have only staged two games against a team from Ukraine. They drew 1-1 with Metalist Kharkiv at Goodison Park in 2007 and are 3.40 to draw again.
9. The Toffees have won five of their eight Europa League games this season, losing just once at home. They are 2.10 to beat Kiev on Merseyside.
8. Roberto Martinez’s men beat Young Boys 7-2 on aggregate in the round of 32 and scored more goals than any other team in that round. They are 12.00 to net +3.5 times on Thursday night.
7. Kiev have lost just two games all season. However, both defeats came in the Europa League (against Aalborg and Guingamp) and they are 3.50 to win.
6. Kiev have scored in each of their past nine games and kept clean sheets in five of those outings. They are 5.80 to win without conceding.
Watch Everton draw 1-1 with Ukrainian side Metalist Karkhiv in 2007:
5. Romelu Lukaku is the joint-second top scorer in the Europa League this season, with six goals. The Belgian scored five of those against Young Boys in the previous round and is 5.60 to score first.
4. Everton have failed to score in five of their last nine games and have suffered back-to-back 2-0 defeats. The Toffees are 16.00 to lose 2-0 again.
3. Andriy Yarmolenko is Kiev’s top scorer in Europe this season, with three goals. However, the Ukrainian is suspended for this tie and Kiev are 2.70 not to score without their talisman.
2. Kiev have scored first each of their last nine games and are 2.15 to net the opener at Goodison.
1. Kiev average 14 goal attempts per Europa outing compared to Everton’s 10.75 this season. However, the Toffees have netted one goal more in the tournament (17 to 16) and are 9.50 to win 2-1.